Not open for further replies.

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Contact seller
Here are some parts left 66 CUDA. Have a ton of other stuff also just ask, decided to keep the car till the 63 is done, has all glass/regulators except the windshield, wont hesitare to cut stuff out either. $10 to $50 on whats shown.
Trunk lock mechanism is fantastic. $50
Heater cables non ac 25
fan bezel $5
Trans cross member bolts, missing one nut $10
DSC03106.JPG
DSC03107.JPG
DSC03108.JPG
DSC03109.JPG
DSC03110.JPG
DSC03111.JPG

ISO 1966 Barracuda : A-pillar covers both sides; driver side rear wheel well chrome trim; undamaged center-mount horn for sport wheel; brake/clutch pedal pads

Shld have the pillars still on the car none of te rest will post a pic of them. They are black.

Yes will get some pics when the sun comes up. Send me a message and I will shoot you my e mail.

Pillar mouldings pending payment.

All the regulators and door glass are good, no floors at all, will cut out any panels needed, Just happened I got a 64 in when I was stripping this that I am in the process of restoring so the car stayed never know what small you need from it. Will get pics of whats left. Have a few spare rear windows I will sell if picked up, no way I will ship one.

Have a really nice map (pass) floor light one wire needs a splice 20. Most of the dash trim, heater control levers and cables, pass vent cable. Plenty of smalls just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for one of the aluminum trim stripes on top of quarter panel and one rocker moulding, preferrably with as many clips as possible. Both parts are same left and right. Also need radio face plate.

They sold a while ago. I am sourcing the rocker trim clips for my project, need any when I find them? Shoot me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back