Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrycuda

Mopar Maniac Guru
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 65 cuda that has 95% of body work done and has a truck load of extra parts to go with it . has No motor but does have a tranny and it is a V8 car, does have Black interior . This is a project car that needs to be finished. car has 1.000 bucks in wheels and tires and have 3 back windows to go with it also . I had a deposit on the car from June /07 till Sept /07 and the guy hasn,t been back to pay me anymore money . So I thought I put it out there to see if anyone was interested in it .

IM000010.jpg

IM000011.jpg

I also happen to know he has a '65 Commando intake in amongst that truck-load of parts!....ask me how I know.

Pssst.....Hi Barry...long time...no text!....:happy6::happy6:

Hey Barry, Don here, I bought some 273 valve covers off you last year, how much are you wanting, looks like a nice project. ( If you don't want to post it I'll pm you, thanks) Happy new year by the way!!!!!!

Hey Barry, Don here, I bought some 273 valve covers off you last year, how much are you wanting, looks like a nice project. ( If you don't want to post it I'll pm you, thanks) Happy new year by the way!!!!!!

Man!! Do I feel DUMB!!!! I just took a second look and read the title of your thread!!! "What would you pay?" Sorry for the stupid question, I'll maybe send you a pm on this....thanks, Don.

I bought my second 65 barracuda in about the same state as this and I paid $2500. It came with a 273 and tranny out of the car. My first one I paid $3000 for and it turned out to be a parts car, oh well you live and learn, LoL. Most people won't pay much for an A-body. I ran into a guy at the Langley car show last year that had a 65 barracuda daily driver he just picked up for $500. I also saw a guy that was asking $18000 for his stock slant 6 65. (He will never get that but he can try!) Just my two cents worth.
PS: It's nice to see one more guy here from BC. I'm in Abbotsford. I used to work as a Chrysler tech in Chilliwack at O'Connor Chrysler.

Man!! Do I feel DUMB!!!! I just took a second look and read the title of your thread!!! "What would you pay?" Sorry for the stupid question, I'll maybe send you a pm on this....thanks, Don.

uhh, i think the car is for sale by reading the description, but i was as confused as you at first. the description says someone else gave him a downpayment but nothing else so now he is offering it to fabo members.:happy6: lol, i think

Yes Iam putting it out to the web site so you guys could get first crack at it . I am asking 3.500 for the car and Like I said it comes with a lot of parts. there is a extra door , hood, window glass, body trim , grill pieces, bumpers and bumper guards, 3 back windows, trunklid,interior parts,tail lights,fender,drums, front hubs,bla bla bla bla. the list just goes on. any how It,s a great project car that needs to be finished

uhh, i think the car is for sale by reading the description, but i was as confused as you at first. the description says someone else gave him a downpayment but nothing else so now he is offering it to fabo members.:happy6: lol, i think

I have it for sale at 3.500 Like I said there is alot of parts that go with this car and If you want to recoupe some of your money back you can always ebay some of the extra parts you don,t need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back