Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
Contact seller
For any model 65 Dart, here's a complete grille set. This 6 piece set includes a nice grille, decent hood trim, decent left and right candy canes and left and right NOS headlight bezels. The hood trim has one small repairable little ding in it as pictured. One candy cane was NOS but has some shelfware scratches on it as pictured - my bodyman friend said they would sand out OK, The other candy cane has one small dent in it and a scuff mark out by the headlight - also pictured. He also said it should be able to be repaired relatively easy. Finally to complete the package is a NOS left and right headlight bezel - not perfect but quite close. Use as is for a nice driver or an easy repair on the trim and either polish and clearcoat or send out for anodizing. $450 for all 6 pieces shipped to anywhere in the US. It will probably be pretty expensive to ship out of the US; I can get a quote if needed.

Attachments

• grille for sale 014.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 398
  • grille for sale 015.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 355
  • grille for sale 016.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 345
  • grille for sale 017.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 357
  • grille for sale 018.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 352
  • grille for sale 019.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 360
  • grille for sale 020.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 364
  • grille for sale 021.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 360
if you're willing to separate into pieces I would be interested in the headlight trim rings.

if you're willing to separate into pieces I would be interested in the headlight trim rings.

Thanks for your interest. Am not contemplating separating at this time; if I do I'll let you know.

I am very interested in the complete setup. All of it, except the grill, needs replacing on my GT, but what's the harm of having a backup grill? I don't have the money at the moment but I can in a few weeks. Would you consider coming down a hair on your price?

I am very interested in the complete setup. All of it, except the grill, needs replacing on my GT, but what's the harm of having a backup grill? I don't have the money at the moment but I can in a few weeks. Would you consider coming down a hair on your price?

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back