65 Dart Front Inner Fender Patch Panels

-

LeeBoy

Reaction score
Hello all. I've searched and searched the forum for a reference to this item but can't find anything.
I thought I saw that these front inner fender patches were being reproduced but don't remember where now. My 65 Dart is in dire need of the panels. Can anyone tell me where I can find them? Thanks in advance.

dart inner fender.JPG

dart inner fender 2.JPG

dart 1.JPG

I had to fab up patch panels for mine. Just do small sections mat a time. A small brake is handy, but a couple of pieces of angle iron and a vice can be made to work.

I've been looking for awhile, I'm supposed to have a set coming from a donor car in the midwest. Most of them you find around PA are rotted. They're on ebay once in a while and there was just a set sold on here. There was a guy near Baltimore that had a front clip in decent shape that he didn't get any bids on ebay, so if you watch he may repost. I'll look and see if I saved his screen name, maybe you could find him.

Dave

I have a 65 dart with good inners, but I am not sure how to ship them though. I would sell them cheap if u are interested. I live in Jacksonville Fl and shipping could be expensive. Send me a p.m. if u would like pics and I could draw a cut line before i cut them off. Thanx, Tim.

I have a 65 dart with good inners, but I am not sure how to ship them though. I would sell them cheap if u are interested. I live in Jacksonville Fl and shipping could be expensive. Send me a p.m. if u would like pics and I could draw a cut line before i cut them off. Thanx, Tim.
Hey thanks for the reply. I have a friend in Pineallas Park FL that I will see if you can ship to him. I will be seeing him at the mopar nationals next year so I will get them from him.

-
Back