65 Dart gt

-
congratulations for the work you have done, really impressive! the best I've seen, beautiful car.!:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::cheers:

beautiful car,,, i was lucky to see this car this weekend at good guys in ohio,,, i seen it was up for street machine of the year,, hope the car does well in the voting,,,,

beautiful car,,, i was lucky to see this car this weekend at good guys in ohio,,, i seen it was up for street machine of the year,, hope the car does well in the voting,,,,

Thanks. we got a top 5 and the White Corvette won it all

here are the top 5

Attachments

• 11145153_10153148184419888_1031955415234510747_o.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 340
here are the top 5

i was talking to you at the auto cross,,,,i didnt see the white vette,,,my friend was starting to get sick just when we started looking at the cars in the building,,, cant believe one of those chargers isnt in the top 5,,,had no clue where to vote at,,,not real organized in that area it seemed,,, was hoping the dart would take it all,congrats,,,

i was talking to you at the auto cross,,,,i didnt see the white vette,,,my friend was starting to get sick just when we started looking at the cars in the building,,, cant believe one of those chargers isnt in the top 5,,,had no clue where to vote at,,,not real organized in that area it seemed,,, was hoping the dart would take it all,congrats,,,

They had a group that came in judged on Friday night. Yea after they had picked the top 5 and I looked around and we had the only Mopar in there I was shocked. The Roadster Shop and DSE Chargers were very deserving to be in the top 5.

We at big oak garage are up for the car craft builder of the year with our dart. The voting is done by texting. So please give us a vote. You can see the number on the pic. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 262
That scary moment when we took the Dart off the jig. I had to hold them up to take a few pics.

Attachments

• 65 dart 859.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 65 dart 860.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 155
-
Back