'65 Dart w/ 15's

-

ChargerKG

Reaction score
Hello Gang, First time on board. I want to put the SBP Chrysler 15" x 6" silver rallyes offered by Summit on my Dart. Was thinking 215/65R15's all around. Just worried about the fronts scrubbing. Anybody running this setup? Thanks!

Fronts cant take much. I have 225-70/15 's on the rear of my 66 on 15x7's with a 4" backspace.they work fine. Welcome to FABO.

You might try this website. It lets you plug in the known info and clearances from your existing wheel/tires and then try different combinations of new wheels and tires and shows the resulting clearances. By measuring with the wheels at full lock you should be able to ck for scrub.
Rim & Tire Size Calculator. Custom Offsets

You might try this website. It lets you plug in the known info and clearances from your existing wheel/tires and then try different combinations of new wheels and tires and shows the resulting clearances. By measuring with the wheels at full lock you should be able to ck for scrub.
Rim & Tire Size Calculator. Custom Offsets
Great site. Great reminder too. First thing when the tire shop sets the car down..suspension compressed..do the lock to lock test.

-
Back