65 dart wagon-- in ks

-

VDART

Reaction score
stumbled on this today-- gave the owner a call-- told him we were too far off price to even offer.
http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/3603730284.html

typical ks car-- has issues with the rear 1/4's --looks like it needs quite a few detail items.
owner says frame rails are good.
enjoy-- could be cool.

You know if its been in KS for awhile its has more rust issues than just the quarters..........

I got a hold of this guy since I live in southeast kansas and yeah he is a little to high for my taste. Good luck to anyone that wants this I sure would of liked to own it.

So, what's he asking for this wagon? (Y'all noticed that the block was rebuilt, right? ;-))

wow!!- he told me $5000 on Feb 16-- just kept going on about replacing normal wear items, you know brakes, exhaust & such--- he thought the engine was a big 6 -- a 270 he called it, I just ended the call telling him we were too far apart to even offer. Lawrence

i paid 400 for my 63 wag with just one bad 1/4...looks as if i may have to pay 4500 just to get a replacement panel!

I got my 64 dart 270 2 door for under a grand and I just got a 63 dart 270 4 door to finish out the parts I need. Both of those still didn't cost me half of what he wants and they are both in the shape shape as his as far as interior/engine goes and both have way better bodies with minimal anything.

Why does he put "$1" in the headline? To attract attention? Meanwhile it's a gool looking wagon!

Glenn

it's back for sale--- emailed to see if his asking price had considerable change.
Lawrence

-
Back