65 Valiant Signet

-

64_Barracuda

Virginia Beach VA
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Another new A body in the Garage...

I just picked up a 65 Signet, 273 with 318 heads / 904 auto (late model) with B&M Shifter / 8.75 rear end with big bolt pattern / disk brakes up front all from a 72ish demon....

Now for the bad news, its been hit and there was some standing water from the rain in the block. (See Engine forum, http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=59050 )

So far its pretty soild, I have alot of the pieces to put a Cuda front clip on it.

0329091538a1.jpg

SDC10739.JPG

Mock up.JPG

SDC10741.JPG

SDC10744.JPG

SDC10774.JPG

SDC10772.JPG

SDC10773.JPG

64 and 65.JPG

Nice signet Rick. Looks like its very solid & already having a rear swap & brake upgrade is great. I'm excited for you and your son. Enjoy your build and i'm only 45mins. & a phone call away if you need any help or parts.

Oldschoolcuda

A 65 Signet, 273 with 318 heads / 904 auto (late model) with B&M Shifter / 8.75 rear end with big bolt pattern / disk brakes up front all from a 72ish demon :cheers:=P~ Congregations 64_Barracuda :cheers:
Keep us updated, You have all the goodies in it all ready.
If you have a parts list just post it up, some times I have time on my hands to look for parts. Very nize =P~

Thanks fellas!! It needs quite a bit, I will be assembling the motor today unless tasked by higher authority (wife). My goal is to get it started then go from there. I has a B & M shifter with a cable drive its a neat set up but the cable is shot. For some reason previous owner used a 5 ft cable and wrapped it around the transmission its all beat up and frayed, so that will be next. I will post pictures soon.

-
Back