65 Valiant: Top Weatherstrip Channel Repro?

-

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Does anyone make reproductions of the convertible top's weatherstrip channels? I'm missing the passenger side's rearmost channel. I've checked the obvious sources (Layson's, Classic, etc.) but no luck.

Thanks!

View attachment channel.jpg

Do you need the complete passengers side, the stainless steel part or the metal part under the channel? or all of the above?
I might be able to dig up a stainless piece, but am not sure about the steel piece that goes under it. I have a few pieces what's left of a 64 or 65 valiant top rear quarter frame sections that might have those pieces on them (once I find them anyway):glasses7:

Just the stainless steel part. And thanks for looking, I truly appreciate it!

Do you need the complete passengers side, the stainless steel part or the metal part under the channel? or all of the above?
I might be able to dig up a stainless piece, but am not sure about the steel piece that goes under it. I have a few pieces what's left of a 64 or 65 valiant top rear quarter frame sections that might have those pieces on them (once I find them anyway):glasses7:
I just stumbled across this post 9 years later. I’m in search of some drivers side convertible weatherstrip retainer. The small section just above the back passenger window for my 65 valiant convertible. Any advice helps! Thanks in advance.. Mike

-
Back