-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
Repop 66-76 A body shifter sliders made by me. These are 1/16" thick black textured lexan in a fine pebble grain. First pic on on right is the supposed repop slider you can get online. Looks terrible, and fits terrible. It is also too thick. I have 15 of the ones I made to offer up for sale. Price is $20 shipped anywhere in the USA. Located in west Texas. I accept PayPal.

20210417_192107.jpg

20210417_192211.jpg

Man, those are cool! I want one! Only thing is.. some of us have added Hurst Shifters, but retained the Factory Console. Is there any way to make one ( or a few, better yet, cause I'll Bet they sell) with an elongated hole? The shifter is exactly 1" front to back, an just over 1/2" side to side. The front to rear 1" may benefit from an extra 1/8", I dunno. Or send me a little " filler" with it? I'm not wanting to cut the factory one up... Thanks!
Chuck

20211219_212224.jpg

20211219_212216.jpg

Ironracer sorry man I just saw this while bumping my ad. My life was turned upside down on the day you posted to my sale thread, and fabo parts sales was kinda the least of my worries. Things are kinda getting back to normal now. Sure I can do a 1 off slider for you. It would be the same price. I would need the dimensions length, width of the stick in that area where it meets the slider, and I can make you what you need. Send me a pm.

Still got some of the round hole ones if anybody is needing one.

Ironracer sorry man I just saw this while bumping my ad. My life was turned upside down on the day you posted to my sale thread, and fabo parts sales was kinda the least of my worries. Things are kinda getting back to normal now. Sure I can do a 1 off slider for you. It would be the same price. I would need the dimensions length, width of the stick in that area where it meets the slider, and I can make you what you need. Send me a pm.

Still got some of the round hole ones if anybody is needing one.
Thank You! I was wondering. Lol hope it was just the Christmas rush, and not something bad. Do you need the measurements tight? Or do we need clearance there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back