Not open for further replies.

barracudadave67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nice, clean, AM Radio from my 66 B-Cuda (the one in my avatar) works real good. I am not using it. Wires are intact, and it comes with the rear mounting bracket, and the face plate.
$165.00 plus actual shipping.
I am in S. E. Wisconsin.
PM with all corespondence.

Dave

20220710_141529.jpg

20220710_141504.jpg

Bump with a PRICE REDUCTION, for a nice clean working radio.
NOW $125.00, plus shipping.

Dave
if interested in selling the silver face plate separate and would post it to me in Ontario Canada postal code is K8N 4Z2 let me know a price with usps fees and ill gladly buy it as mine is MIA!

Jack
I have a 66 B-Cuda face plate that I would sell for $25.00 US. It is in good shape, not cracked, or bent. Their is no chrome on the front. The brass nob liners are still intact. This is an extra I had.
Dave

20220813_164214.jpg

20220813_164223.jpg

Dave,
Hello.
Good morning.
125usd and it works ?
I will buy it.

Please let me know how you will package it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a problem?

If you have a change of heart I can pay you more money.

Please,
Let me know.

Last edited:
Dave,
Hello.
Good morning.
125usd and it works ?
I will buy it.

Please let me know how you will package it.
For your internet security, do not post personal information directly on the site. Post it in a personal message only.

For your internet security, do not post personal information directly on the site. Post it in a personal message only.

ToolMan,
Where do you post the PM ?
In this box or a seperate box ?

@Martin Gendron on FABO they call it "start a conversation". Click on his screen name beside his avatar picture. Then you'll see "start a conversation". Click on that and the box will come up for you to type in. It's only seen by you and him.

Sorry, been busy this afternoon. Just click on the Contact Seller bar. View attachment 1715977160

Now, I am REALLY confused.
Which direction is correct ?
The former :''@Martin Gendron on FABO they call it "start a conversation". Click on his screen name beside his avatar picture. Then you'll see "start a conversation". Click on that and the box will come up for you to type in. It's only seen by you and him.''

or the latter ?

Now, I am REALLY confused.
Which direction is correct ?
The former :''@Martin Gendron on FABO they call it "start a conversation". Click on his screen name beside his avatar picture. Then you'll see "start a conversation". Click on that and the box will come up for you to type in. It's only seen by you and him.''

or the latter ?
Either way. You can contact the seller through his name or simply click on "Contact Seller" which will take you to the same place.

Either way. You can contact the seller through his name or simply click on "Contact Seller" which will take you to the same place.

OK.I think I get it now:
The difference between the 2 is that for private message PM I will go to the member's Avatar (the former); is that right ?

OK.I think I get it now:
The difference between the 2 is that for private message PM I will go to the member's Avatar (the former); is that right ?
Both get you to a private message with the seller. Now if you wanted to contact another member that wasn't selling you would need to click on their name and go to "Start a conversation"

Both get you to a private message with the seller. Now if you wanted to contact another member that wasn't selling you would need to click on their name and go to "Start a conversation"

Ok. I get it this time. But how come Barracudadave67 is not responding to me ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back