Status
Not open for further replies.

440bigblock66

Family Black sheep
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to possibley sell my 66 barracuda without engine and tires and wheels. $4500 New Moser heavy axles New comp engineering shocks, 727 big block tranny 2800 stall reverse valve body cheetah. Dual exhaust with cut outs New disc brakes all around never driven B& M shifter front end all new bushings A arms line lock race seats Plus original buckets. Big bolt pattern. Wanted to build but health won't allow me I have 3 hoods hemi scoop plus Plus pro stock. Could use rear quarters but not right away. Also more parts tha go. Make an offer send roll back with tires and It's yours. A lot of good parts. New gas tank and sending unit alot done to it just can't do it anymore I tried. Was building with my son but thats how life is. For an extra $2000 I Will leave in the 440 with about 850 miles on rebuild.

Attachments

• IMAG0240.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,875
  • IMAG0207.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,865
  • IMAG0220.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,875
  • IMAG0221.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,884
Make a decent offer maybe i will add tires and wheels. All the new parts on this car down to tires never hit the ground yet. One hell of a start. Thanks fabo

No offers, she is a running car with almost everything underneath New, from axles to rear and more. I hate to let go but physically can't do any more. I work a little at a Time on small stuff. All it will really need is rear quarters and not even right away, I found that's the only spot on the whole car.

What brakes are in the front? If you are interested in parting out the car I am looking for a front brake conversion if that will help.

This is a great package by the way and fairly priced. Surprised no one has picked this up.

It has disc brakes all around, New set up, thanks but I don't want to part out. If it doesn't sell I will just let it sit on the jack stands and just do what I can and have my brother do the heavy hard stuff.

How bad are the quarters? Just need some patches or whole replacement?

Just bottom section, patch panels if I were better laysons has the bottom section $450 for both sides. Floors are good the rest of the car is solid. And was driven up until we upgraded the brakes, suspention and so on.engine and trans alone was close to $5500 for the work. Ported polished .30 over Keith black pistons, scat crank. I tore carpet out floors are good, I would love to keep and finish it but I physically can't do it. My 16yr old wants to try but he couldn't handle the hp. Even though msd has chips. It was our father son project but I guess the Lord has other plans for me. Thanks any questions feel free to pm me.

$7200 for everything. No offers. I hate to see it just set on jackstands but so be it. Would consider selling as roller for right $$ offer.

If you paid 3500 for those tires and wheels, sorry bud, but somebody slam got the best of you.

Man Im sorry you caint keep her .But In the end of the day you still have a 66 barracuda They are a really hard sell . What you got into it dont mean nothing now . Yes its a bb car now . but for the money Some one can buy a nice driver with a SB . Im sorry to say that You keep sayin you would sell as a roller . Its woth jack as a roller man dont take the motor outta it cuz then its just a 66 barracuda . as a roller it would be woth 1500 (Yes you have more then that in it ) But is just what ive seen only resion i said 1500 is the disk brakes . so really keep the motor in it

Well thats good if you can build this 440 the way this is for even $5500 i would love to see it. it's not a street car. But thanks for all your knowledge and opinions.But hey some people just know everything I understand that.

The 440 is what makes the price of the car go up .. I was talking bout it being a roller just to be clear . I cant say nothing bout the wheels as i aint priced wheels . All ive ever rolled on is steel wheels

Well thats good if you can build this 440 the way this is for even $5500 i would love to see it. it's not a street car. But thanks for all your knowledge and opinions.But hey some people just know everything I understand that.

No, but I do know tires and wheels. lol

I think it's in a pretty specific market, and that it being a 66'cuda makes it even more specific!! I know a thing or 2 about 66's anyway!! GLWS!!

No questions or anything. I think priced fair. All these new parts never hit the ground over $3800 in parts alone
I am looking to get your contact information or to speak to you on the phone I also have a 66 cuda and would like to speak to you about possible negotiations
Scott McLeskey

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back