-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartin jack

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Just finished putting the shifter back in place & found switch collapsed/fell apart need a replacement if youve got a good working 1 it would be great to have pm me with a pic to compare thanks fabo dartin jack

mopargod just picked up a 66 parts car with console

Yes he did! Thanks for the reference! Switch is probably there, have to check the condition. We're having a little snow storm(20-28"), so it may be a couple of days before I can check it! 8)

Yes he did! Thanks for the reference! Switch is probably there, have to check the condition. We're having a little snow storm(20-28"), so it may be a couple of days before I can check it! 8)
I love the internet it smells like victory sorry for stealing the quote but it just fit thanks for the lightening response dartin jack we got snow last week that was a lot too

Still snowin!

MVC-019S.JPG

MVC-020S.JPG

MVC-021S.JPG

Wow & I thought that we get a lot of snow here in Canada but i havent seen it like that in 20 years!When you can get to your 66 let me know if the switch is good Ive been away & got back today too cool for this sun burnt idiot "Aruba sun stronger than hell"thanks dartin jack "John"

Just finished putting the shifter back in place & found switch collapsed/fell apart need a replacement if youve got a good working 1 it would be great to have pm me with a pic to compare thanks fabo dartin jack
Switch on the way thanks to fabo for the ad & all who have helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back