Status
Not open for further replies.

Darwin

Evolutionary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for full floor pan for my 66 Barracuda. I've been searching for a while with not much success. Does anyone know a good sorce for floor pans?

there are complete floor pans for 2nd generation . You'll need to trim about 3 inches off the length for a 66.

Thanks Redfish.
Are you saying I should get a pan for a 67-69?
Other than trimming 3" off, will this work in a 66 as far as seat mounting, belt placement, etc.?

Yep. From what I've read everything else is the same. Added pieces like console mounts and reinforcement plates for buckets dont come with the new pans anyway. The 67 pan is the same width , just a little longer
than the earlier A. Someone who has actually done this will chime in eventually.

I have a complete floor pan that fits a 67-69 Cuda

73DusterJC030.jpg

$250 + shipping from Indio, CA

AMD gets $430 + shipping for a replacement pan

If you have a greyhound terminal close, that's the best way to send it due to size. Otherwise it's truck freight = $$$$$$ Could probably get it to your location for about $300, maybe a bit less.

Later A body pans seem to have a diffrent stamping. The early A's seem to have a shallower pan and flatter seat mount area. Will early A seats stiil mount to this pan?
If anyone has tried this conversion let me know how it worked out.

From Mopar collector's guide, 1963-66 A-body front floor pans in stock, Made In USA $89 ea. Auto Body Specialties 888 277 1960, Ct.

I got my fronts from Kramer. I have a 65 Cuda.They were 105.00 three years ago. The rear ones are pretty easy to make. I did my own and I ain't exactly Albert Einstein. Saved 95 dollars each on them.

I got my fronts from Kramer. I have a 65 Cuda.They were 105.00 three years ago. The rear ones are pretty easy to make. I did my own and I ain't exactly Albert Einstein. Saved 95 dollars each on them.
Just to give another opinion the 67 & up pans are wrong & I removed 1 from my 66 & went to Desert Vally recyclers in Phonix to get originals from them they fit well & now the cars ready for paint,they were slow in getting them cut & shipped but when I got them they were right for the car.So the only drilling was to change from bench set holes to buckets,that was a minor adjustment its best to use original for the older cars good luck John

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back