-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartin jack

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Im in need of a clean undamaged set of stock aluminum rocker panel covers for my 66 barracuda mine are sandblasted from the northern winter sanding & also a drivers side rear wheel lip moulding that is stainless steel & not pitted or damaged pic are needed & I only want usps to handle the shipping as ups charges rediculous brokerage thanks for looking John

Im in need of a clean undamaged set of stock aluminum rocker covers for my 66 barracuda mine are sandblasted from the northern winter sanding & also a drivers side rear wheel lip moulding that is stainless steel & not pitted or damaged pic are needed & I only want usps to handle the shipping as ups charges rediculous brokerage thanks for looking John

There is a guy on ebay right now who has the rocker covers and wheel lip mouldings for sale from NC

There is a guy on ebay right now who has the rocker covers and wheel lip mouldings for sale from NC
Thanks for the reply but I sent him a pm about the mouldings & because he had a bad experience with a canadian bidder he says no to all canadians it seems 1 person can make another narrow minded ! thanks for the info it all helps John "Im a proud Canadian who has a great heritage & as much family on both sides of our shared border"

Thanks for the reply but I sent him a pm about the mouldings & because he had a bad experience with a canadian bidder he says no to all canadians it seems 1 person can make another narrow minded ! thanks for the info it all helps John "Im a proud Canadian who has a great heritage & as much family on both sides of our shared border"
Still needed

e mail me,, i may have a set,,,not sure when i can dig them out and take a pic,,,i work 12 hour rotating shifts,,,ashiping to canada would be high im sure for a part that long,,,, [email protected]

Im in need of a clean undamaged set of stock aluminum rocker panel covers for my 66 barracuda mine are sandblasted from the northern winter sanding & also a drivers side rear wheel lip moulding that is stainless steel & not pitted or damaged pic are needed & I only want usps to handle the shipping as ups charges rediculous brokerage thanks for looking John
rocker mouldings are now fouund thanks to fstfish still need left rear wheel lip moulding thanks to FABO THE GREAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back