-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartin jack

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a tire board to fit my 66 barracuda!seems most have broken into little pieces so if anybody has a pattern that I can use that might be all that I will need thanks Dartin Jack

I can send you the measurements and a photo if you're going to build one. Is yours a Formula S or a car with the 14 X 5 1/2" wheels?
Mark

I've got an unbroken board. I can send you a paper or cardboard pattern. PM me your address.

looking for a tire board to fit my 66 barracuda!seems most have broken into little pieces so if anybody has a pattern that I can use that might be all that I will need thanks Dartin Jack
.......................................................................................................
Here's a photo of one that came with the 14 X 5 1/2" wheels. You're looking at the bottom surface which is rough and has tiny squares as a pattern. The top surface is fairly smooth. With only 13" wheels, yours wouldn't have the cutout at the front (top in photo). The total width is 30", the front to back measurement is about 25" in the center and 24 1/4" on the sides as the rear edge is slightly curved to fit the contour of the trunk tail panel. The center hole is 3" diameter and is centered left to right. It's 13 1/2" from the front edge. The cutout for the trunk latch is slightly off center. Looking at the bottom like we are, the left side edge is 11" in and the RH side is 12" so you end up with a 7" notch. The depth (front to rear) is 1 7/8". If course, when you flip it over and install it, the 11" section will now be on the RH side of the car. Everything else seems to be symetrical.
Mark

100_0576.jpg

.......................................................................................................
Here's a photo of one that came with the 14 X 5 1/2" wheels. You're looking at the bottom surface which is rough and has tiny squares as a pattern. The top surface is fairly smooth. With only 13" wheels, yours wouldn't have the cutout at the front (top in photo). The total width is 30", the front to back measurement is about 25" in the center and 24 1/4" on the sides as the rear edge is slightly curved to fit the contour of the trunk tail panel. The center hole is 3" diameter and is centered left to right. It's 13 1/2" from the front edge. The cutout for the trunk latch is slightly off center. Looking at the bottom like we are, the left side edge is 11" in and the RH side is 12" so you end up with a 7" notch. The depth (front to rear) is 1 7/8". If course, when you flip it over and install it, the 11" section will now be on the RH side of the car. Everything else seems to be symetrical.
Mark
more great info from another great fabo guy thanks Mark its great to have your help dartin jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back