66 barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in May member SSVDP had a front and rear bumper for sale, you may want to contact him. 66 Valiant bumper is the same, go to the "For Sale" section you might find more there.

Welcome to FABO! There are lots of great people on here and they will help you find what you are looking for.

David
Hoover, Alabama
USA

Sorry,I don,t have a spare bumper,but welcome to the site!Your gonna like it here!Enjoy!Please post some pics. of your 66 Cuda!

Hallo and welcome the this site. The members in Europe are increasing and that great. Have a picture of your car?

Hello all, first and foremost a big thank you for your welcome it is good fun.
I've always been fascinated by cars made in the USA, the purr of the V8
it was the car my dad, it was a state of wreckage over a lot of work especially level body
but unfortunately I had a crash earlier this year and I can not find the last missing pieces
I will post some pictures of my car
Once again thank you for your home
ps I use a translator because my english is very bad I have to upgrade lol

Frenchcuda66! My oldest daugther will go down to Chambery. How far away is that from where you live? We might go down there from Sweden to visit her. I would be nice to nice to see you and your car. I'll keep you posted.

2bphotomeeting2007064jx

Frenchcuda66! My oldest daugther will go down to Chambery. How far away is that from where you live? We might go down there from Sweden to visit her. I would be nice to nice to see you and your car. I'll keep you posted.
Chambery is a 20 minutes from my house
I would be delighted for your visit

I posted on a few web sites and found a man with a 66 front bumper. We agreed postage would be a deal breaker and saw your pictures and wondered if there are any bumper or body shops that could just straighten it since it doesn't seem too damaged. If not, let me know and I'l get a price from him and find out shipping costs.
David

Welcome to the site. Be patient and we'll find a bumper for you. Do you need the lights too? Don't worry about the language, your English is way better than my French.

hello it's cool to know that there are passionate people who provide assistance to others
for my front bumper is just too twisted and cracked several places
I would be interested if you have a bumper for me
thank you
yannick

Welcome to FABO, Your car is beautiful.:cheers: I'm sure your car is very rare where you are at. Keep up the good and good luck on the bumper.

I posted on a few web sites and found a man with a 66 front bumper. We agreed postage would be a deal breaker and saw your pictures and wondered if there are any bumper or body shops that could just straighten it since it doesn't seem too damaged. If not, let me know and I'l get a price from him and find out shipping costs.
David

Now that I have seen your pictures AFTER the wreck (original pictures showed a slight bend on the right side) I can see you need a bumper.
Hang in there, one will come up. I have a lead on another site. I will get a price for you and hopefully photos.

David

Welcome! My wife and I just left Paris today to visit with my son who lives in Amsterdam. If you haven't found a bumper or other parts you need, I may be able to assist when we return to the US.

Welcome from Arkansas
We have some great people here and ready to help.
Nice 66 barracuda :thumbrig:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back