66 cuda getting 340 with TA manifolds???

-

66cuda

2011Armada K of C 1st PL
Reaction score
I have a 66 barracuda and a newly rebuilt 340 with TA exhaust manifolds....the cuda has Power steering & brakes.....what issues am I facing putting this combo together with a 904? AND what are the workarounds or solutions if any......I have no desire to re-invent the wheel at my knuckles & wallets expense......I know I aint the first and I know this site has a huge knowledge base........ so I am asking nicely for as much info/instruction as possible BEFORE I lift a wrench ......in plain english

:glasses2: H E L P!! :toothy3:

I have a 66 barracuda and a newly rebuilt 340 with TA exhaust manifolds....the cuda has Power steering & brakes.....what issues am I facing putting this combo together with a 904? AND what are the workarounds or solutions if any......I have no desire to re-invent the wheel at my knuckles & wallets expense......I know I aint the first and I know this site has a huge knowledge base........ so I am asking nicely for as much info/instruction as possible BEFORE I lift a wrench ......in plain english

:glasses2: H E L P!! :toothy3:

FYI - no difference between regular 340 exhaust manifolds and TA exhaust manifolds. As far as making them fit with power steering on an early a-body, I think you're out of luck. My friend has them on his 64 Barracuda and he had to switch to manual steering and change the coupler to the smaller Flaming River steering coupler.

-
Back