[WANTED] 66 Cuda Headlight Bezels

-

ihop

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a pair of headlight bezels for 66 Cuda. I heard Valiant bezels will work but not an exact fit. Any info on either new/recon'd 66 bezels or anyone that has put valiant bezels on would be appreciated.

Not Reproduced. One year only , specific to 66 Barracuda. 66 Valiant will fit with a gap on the sides.

This is a Valiant bezel on my 66 Cuda. The inner lip is not a deep as a Barracuda bezel, and it has a slight scallop on that side because the bezel is meant to sit flat on the Valiant grille, and the scallop matches up to one of the fins. I have a couple of undented Barracuda bezels, but the Valiant ones on the car are perfect, and nobody has ever said “hey, those are Valiant bezels”, so I just leave them on. I’ll send a pic of the Barracuda bezels, and if you want them we can make a deal.

5216DFAB-6734-40C5-8E3A-E49E7AE0E132.png

This is a Valiant bezel on my 66 Cuda. The inner lip is not a deep as a Barracuda bezel, and it has a slight scallop on that side because the bezel is meant to sit flat on the Valiant grille, and the scallop matches up to one of the fins. I have a couple of undented Barracuda bezels, but the Valiant ones on the car are perfect, and nobody has ever said “hey, those are Valiant bezels”, so I just leave them on. I’ll send a pic of the Barracuda bezels, and if you want them we can make a deal.

View attachment 1716236144
Send me a pic of them if you would and let me know what u would like for them.
Thx

-
Back