66 cuda resto after 14 years of storage!

-
So in order to have everything fit after she is rotisseried, i am reinstalling the fenders to line em up. Once the lines all match, doors adjusted, hood lined up, etc, then i can mud up the front end to have everything fit nice and snug. That way once i get her jigged, and all cleaned up hopefully things go back together pretty simple adn i do not run into any major fitment issues.

So here is a few pics from fri.
-I cleaned out the entire car.
-Other pics show the inside rear quarter wells and trunk floor. Still solid from welding work done years ago with new quarter panels!!
-The spare tire well has some holes but might get by with a patch rather then entire floor.
Few shots of the passenger fender and door realigned. I was surprised how well i was able to get em to line up after yeas of being apart.

Thanks and hopefully this fri will have the front end all aligned and some mud work started to smooth out this old girl.

Attachments

• IMG_2773.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2774.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2775.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2776.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2778.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2780.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 157
Well had a chance to hit the shop a lil bit and was gonna try to align the front end up and ended up doing more welding. Found a few pin holes that needed welding, had to reweld the front fender mounting brace back on that i forgot about. So here is a few snaps of the fender being put back together and aligned.

I also was going to remount the hood and found some nice stress cracks at the hood hinge mounts. So i sandblasted the mounts, then ground down, drilled and welded the cracks in the hood.

So many small things to get the big picture. :banghead: I feel like it is boring you guys!

Attachments

• IMG_2803.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_2804.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_2802.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2801.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2808.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_2800.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_2805.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 127
Doesn't bore me, I appreciate the time and effort you put into to the car. Had to pay to have welding done like that since I don't have the time and equipment. It's really coming along and looking good.

-
Back