Not open for further replies.

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I read a thread here a week ago but now I can't find it. Anybody have a pair of good used trunk floor extensions for a 66 Dart?

I just found the post started by 72ScampTramp but he was wanting them for his Scamp. Is there anyone out there that's parting out a 63-66 Dart? I know they are a pain to get out without ruining them if there's even good ones out there. If I could come up with a couple good samples, I would have them duplicated. I have a couple of places that could make them pretty easily. I wonder if any of the Mopar junk yards have any? I can call Ted Stevens @ Stevens performance. They have a large yard. Is Dr. Mopar still open? Wildcat Auto Wrecking has a few early Darts I may be able to contact them. toolman

Toolman

If you find some keep us informed. I need a couple myself. I just finished front floorboards in my 66 GT. I have to patch the rear quarters, and wheel arches, and the trunk extensions are half gone in mine also. I was planning on making some my self from a 67 B-Cuda roof I saved years ago.

Your car looks too nice to need trunk extensions. Are you working on something else,??.

I would post some pics of mine in your other thread, but I don't know how to down size them.

barracudadave67 aka Dave C.

Toolman

If you find some keep us informed. I need a couple myself. I just finished front floorboards in my 66 GT. I have to patch the rear quarters, and wheel arches, and the trunk extensions are half gone in mine also. I was planning on making some my self from a 67 B-Cuda roof I saved years ago.

Your car looks too nice to need trunk extensions. Are you working on something else,??.

I would post some pics of mine in your other thread, but I don't know how to down size them.

barracudadave67 aka Dave C.

Dave, mine needs lower quarter patches and extensions on both sides. I have the quarter pieces and I know any good body man can build both pieces.
you could also try DVAP..Desert Valley,thats where I got my rustfree 66 Dart 1/4 panel with wheelwell and trunk extension all in one piece.:D
View attachment 261046

View attachment 261047
View attachment 261048
I will check with them Scott. You got real clean parts from them for sure.

Mike

It would be great to have early a trunk extensions! I made mine out of 67-69 pieces and they did not turn out so well.

They are fairly simple pieces and could be easily duplicated. I talked to AMD at the Nationals and it will be a while before they make any early A parts. They are concentrating on the 67 and up parts. I hope I can find a couple of good parts.

Thought I'd bump this one to the top. Anybody have any? 63-66 Dart should be the same. Valiant/Barracuda are different.

hello, I HAVE A PAIR OF EXTENSION'S,nobody wants to give me anything for them,ted steven's or desert vally or any big yard know what they have and will charge you big money,but more than anything they will not even take a pair off. I WANT 300.00 they are from arizona. pm me if you want a nice pair. thanks

Thanks Scott!
Mike, This is Lee, the guy you got the 65 Gt moldings from. Buy the 64 Dart GT rolling unibody I have in Mopar cars for sale. You'd get the drop offs and
have 2 good 64 1/4's you could sell to off set shipping costs. Also
good front end ,cowl and sub frame rails. Lee

hello, I HAVE A PAIR OF EXTENSION'S,nobody wants to give me anything for them,ted steven's or desert vally or any big yard know what they have and will charge you big money,but more than anything they will not even take a pair off. I WANT 300.00 they are from arizona. pm me if you want a nice pair. thanks

Still keeping you guys in mind. Mike

Mike, This is Lee, the guy you got the 65 Gt moldings from. Buy the 64 Dart GT rolling unibody I have in Mopar cars for sale. You'd get the drop offs and
have 2 good 64 1/4's you could sell to off set shipping costs. Also
good front end ,cowl and sub frame rails. Lee

If I was closer and had a trailer I might think about it. You have parts I need.
Mike PS. Those moldings look great on my Dart. Thanks! Mike

Thanks Dodge33. (J&J) just got the extensions. They look good! Thanks guys! toolman

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back