66 floor pans needed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also looking for a K-frame and swaybar mount lower arms. As you can see, mine has been slightly redesigned.

original K member.jpg

I have a K-frame from a 66 Dart we parted out here in the warehouse, I'd take $75.00 plus shipping, can furnish pics if you'd like, send me an email at [email protected] and I can attach it to a reply.

And, I have front floorpans from two different suppliers...........copy & paste from our master catalog.....

These are New floorpans made specifically for the early Dodge Darts...no more cutting or trimming to get them to fit.
Measures 29" length x 30" wide. These will fit the Plymouths (Valiant / Barracuda) but will be a bit longer than needed and will need to be cut down to fit.
AB-MP500L Front Drivers Side Floor Pan $189.00
AB-MP500R Front Passenger Side Floor Pan $189.00

These floorpans will fit for these years, but are not exact for any of the years. They will work, however some trim work and adjusting of the floorpans will be required in order to get them to fit. Note: The Front floor pans will not work for a 4-speed vehicle unless major modification and cutting is done...
* Front pans measure 26-3/4" long X 27-1/2" wide
* Rear pans measure 19" long X 21" wide
AS-19540L Front Drivers Side Floor Pan $ 115.00
AS-19540R Front Passenger Side Floor Pan $ 115.00

Hello, I recently replaced the left front floor pan on my 66 valiant. I ordered mine through Kramer auto, but it had the same p/n MP-500-L that Rick listed. I was happy with the quality and fit.

$1857A75E84407118.jpg

$424BA0BF9CBF35F5.jpg

I have the K-frame worked out I hope Rick, we will see how it works out but I do need one. I like the looks of those pans, Rick do you have a website or a catalog?

Hi Vic. I still have the driver side floor just like in the picture from 66signetHT. Same P/N. I emailed you before on it so let me know. I also have the K-frame available again from the 65 Barracuda. The other guy had to pass on it to take care of some more pressing issues on his house.

Let me know if I can help.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

Thank you Ken, K-frame and pass side front floor pan taken care of. I am still looking for one for the drivers side. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back