Status
Not open for further replies.

RS23VOA

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Folks
I have for sale a complete Commando 273 Formula S engine. I picked this up in a car deal. Its runs, has good oil pressure and does not smoke. I have it on a run stand with five videos of it running, ranging from cold start to running at operating temperature showing temperature gauge and oil pressure gauge.
It has a 904 attached and includes all the kickdown linkage and a yoke. I also have a random driveshaft I will throw in that has the 904 yoke. Everything appears to be there. Correct carb, air cleaner, exhaust manifolds with the heat shields, valve covers, etc. If you are interested and would like to see the videos, please PM me your cell number or email as I have no idea how to upload a video onto this thread.
Also, I have no idea of the value and am going to ask $1,750 because I have to list a price. This is a random value and I am open to offers. Please feel free to make offers.
Thanks for looking.

That's not a bad price at all for a running HiPo. If you can't sell it as is, you can part it out and make close, if not more, than your asking price. BTW I'm just north of you in Strasburg

EDIT: Post a video just like you did with the pics!

Thanks. No, I'm not going to part it. Someone needs this combo. If it doesn't sell I'll put it on a shelf in my shop and it'll be here at the estate sale. Lol

I'm working on uploading a video.

Does it have the cast iron dual point distributor? It looks like a single point/electronic distributor prom the picture

No it didn't have a distributor with it. I put in a single point to get it started. I can throw in a vintage Accel dual point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back