-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartin jack

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Lost my 66 Plymouth gas cap and need the best original cap possible pic is needed and a price you are selling it for,Cant drive with out it and its been 2 days without the ride thanks pms gladly taken

Last edited:
Lost my cap and need the best original cap possible pic is needed and a price you are selling it for,Cant drive with out it and its been 2 days without the ride thanks pms gladly taken
Do happen to know the size of it? I have 2, one early a and one later. The early a is nice chrome.

Jake

RD-606AFC, 60-66 A-body, Fuel Cap - This cap is fully chromed...even the straight handle has been chromed separately and then attached for a clean look.

These are on our showtruck that will be in New Hamburg for the Canada MoparFest coming up this weekend.

RD-606AFC, 60-66 A-body, Fuel Cap - This cap is fully chromed...even the straight handle has been chromed separately and then attached for a clean look.

These are on our showtruck that will be in New Hamburg for the Canada MoparFest coming up this weekend.
thanks Rick I didn't see them at the moparfest hoping there were no accidents on their journey regards John

Do happen to know the size of it? I have 2, one early a and one later. The early a is nice chrome.

Jake
thanks Jake I want the chrome cap can you send pics and let me know a price you want and what postage to me in Canada will be my addy is John Houston 1551 Old Hwy 2 Belleville Ontario Canada K8N 4Z2

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back