Status
Not open for further replies.

valiant1966

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,
I have the following items for sale. I don't have a clue on what to ask but can't post without an asking price so if you feel something is way off, please make me an offer. They are parts that were on my car but I do not intend to return them there.

All parts are for a '66 Valiant 2 dr. hardtop. May fit others but don't know. I need the money to fund my project.

Chrome strips on top of rear fenders leading to taillight assembly(rear quarter spears)-fair condition-$20 pr.

Front Turn Signal/Parking Lamp Lens-good condition-$20 pr.

Tail Light Assembly-pitted, crows feet, lens not broken-$40 pr.

Signet inside front door emblems-good condition-$20 pr.

Front Door handles-4 pcs-pretty bad shape but might work if you have nothing-Free for cost of shipping

Set of 4 Hub Caps-14" good condition-$80 set

Rear Arm Rests-Rusty ash trays, not cracked-fair condition-$20 pr.

Side chrome strips(complete set, 10 pieces total, left & right)-good condition-$80

Do have six extra side chrome pieces. Both doors, the pieces from the door edge back to the rear wheel well and from the edge of front wheel well to bumper. $10 ea. door $8 ea. on the quarter $5 on the front ones. $40 for all.

All items are plus shipping. I have tried to be fair and honest and supply the best pictures possible. I am located in Fairfield, Ohio 45014. If you want more, PM me and I will get more pics and send them. Thank you and thanks FABO for the free ad.

You need to follow the url to see the items. Having too much trouble getting these pics on here. Sorry. Thanks.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/valiant1966/

All trim sold. Still have hubcaps and arm rests. Thanks everyone for looking and thanks FABO for the ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back