Status
Not open for further replies.

The_night_rider

Sheriff of Rockridge
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I was holding onto this to sell and the deal i had seemed to fall through. This is the full rear panel from the door to the tail lights. The piece is straight and rust free. It is a long piece, not too heavy, shipping will run over 100 on this by greyhound. I am asking 500 for it. I need it gone. Please pm me your email and I will send pictures.

Yeah the left side is all gone, this right side panel is all that's left. It is straight and rust free, I have one other member interested but I can email you a picture of it if you'd like.

securedownload-1-14.jpg

It has had some rear bondo work after some closer inspection, but the curves are still good. Light surface rust but not rotted through. Asking 300 plus shipping. I need it GONE!

I'm kinda confused here. I thought memike was getting this 1/4 for $150

Maybe my mistake ?

securedownload-1-14.jpg

It has had some rear bondo work after some closer inspection, but the curves are still good. Light surface rust but not rotted through. Asking 300 plus shipping. I need it GONE!

Night Rider, did you have a deal with MeMike for this panel, or parts of it for $150 and the deal fell through?

It's way to easy to take pictures, All I asked is can I see the back side and the lip area of the the rear 1/4.

Taking pictures are part of the sale when it's such a big investment..
Not to add it still has to be installed.. I seen the price go from 150 to 500 and now it has dropped down to $300. Pictures would get the_night_rider 1/4 sold

just trying to help, here are pictures that I would like to see of the 1/4 panel.

Attachments

• fender%20007.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 107
  • fender%20006.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 115
  • fender%20009.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 112
  • fender%20004.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 123
Even if I do buy this 1/4 I will just cut this peace out, I am not questioning his word
As he has said it it Rust free, If the rust around the lip and lower rear 1/4 has been removed and repaired in some way or fashion I can most likely have mine repaired...

Attachments

• securedownload-1-11.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 113
I'm just trying to get rid of it, but like I'd said before I can't just give these pieces of metal away. I'm cover my costs on the cutter and my time cutting it. I'm readyto just go and get their price in scrap metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back