[WANTED] 66 Valient Wheel Openings

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
B 57 (2).JPG

I have some but they all have dings.

I'd give you ALL of them if you pay for shipping. No, I don't have any pictures. These are all from 64-65 Valiants. I'm guessing that they also fit the 1966 models? I'm not sure.

I'd give you ALL of them if you pay for shipping. No, I don't have any pictures. These are all from 64-65 Valiants. I'm guessing that they also fit the 1966 models? I'm not sure.

My understanding the rear 64-65 will fit, it’s the fronts that don’t. I pretty much need all four but beggars can’t be choosers.

In a 36"x 36" x 20" box weighing about 20 lbs, I could fit about every piece I have.
You can take those numbers and punch them into an online shipping quote program. I'm at 95746. A wild guess? $50-75 from the USPS if they ship packages that size. I have a Fed Ex within 5 miles of my place too.

My understanding the rear 64-65 will fit, it’s the fronts that don’t. I pretty much need all four but beggars can’t be choosers.

The 66 wheel lip trim only goes down to the Signet side moulding, so they are a 66 Signet ONLY part. I have 3 wheel lips, and most of the side trim. If you need any of it just message, between Mark and the other guys, maybe we can get you all set up.

Let me get some closeup pics today

Ok, here’s what I actually need

Drivers side rear for sure and driver side front. So, if anyone can spare those two pieces I’m game

91815399-CCA3-465A-A6CD-6CC02975467C.jpeg

E889C2B2-B022-4CFC-8F6A-5E2F618D3DF2.jpeg

Last edited:

The 66 Valiant Signet trim is 66 Valiant only, other year Valiants are different...you can use Barracuda trim but it won’t line up right with your trim and also has a different look. I’ve seen where the all Valiant side trim is removed and Cuda wheel well trim is added and looks great, but not correct...this is often done cause good Valiant trim is hard to find.

The 66 Valiant Signet trim is 66 Valiant only, other year Valiants are different...you can use Barracuda trim but it won’t line up right with your trim and also has a different look. I’ve seen where the all Valiant side trim is removed and Cuda wheel well trim is added and looks great, but not correct...this is often done cause good Valiant trim is hard to find.

not to mention that the Barracuda trim is stainless and the Signet trim is aluminum.

Hey Kern, thanks for the offer, mighty kind of you. I kinda need to stick with 66 trim

Well, back on my search for the wheel opening trim. I’m down to just needing the driver side rear piece. If you have one of those and willing to part with it let me know. Thanks

6F39E1EA-816F-4EDA-AFC6-F5CF5213CC4F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back