67 440 Dart

-

Mopar Tim

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a nice 440 67 dart, Im going thru it soon to clean it up. What is the best fitting headers that will work? Money not an issue. Thanks guys. Any pics of installed set? no power stearing or brakes, might put in power brakes tho. MT:burnout:

I have an old set of Pro Parts, partial fender-well headers that we refinished and had powder coated. I'm running them with RPM heads, with head studs and we had to modify the flanges a bit to get them to clear the head studs. But, they actually fit fairly good. Yes, the tube length vary quite a bit, but with a blower on 496" I'm not to worried about a few horsepower. The holes in the fender-wells are pretty small, and you barely notice them. Other than hanging a little low, I like the fitment.

I'm manual steering, and manual rack with an Alterkation, FYI.

I have an old set of Pro Parts, partial fender-well headers that we refinished and had powder coated. I'm running them with RPM heads, with head studs and we had to modify the flanges a bit to get them to clear the head studs. But, they actually fit fairly good. Yes, the tube length vary quite a bit, but with a blower on 496" I'm not to worried about a few horsepower. The holes in the fender-wells are pretty small, and you barely notice them. Other than hanging a little low, I like the fitment.

I'm manual steering, and manual rack with an Alterkation, FYI.

Thanks, Im hoping to not have to cut the inner fenders. The ones in the car now don't fit good, rub everywhere. MT:burnout:

I like the Schumacher headers. They fit nice, and you still get good flow in the exhaust.

Attachments

• IMG_6373.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_6372.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 148
I have a nice 440 67 dart, Im going thru it soon to clean it up. What is the best fitting headers that will work? Money not an issue. Thanks guys. Any pics of installed set? no power stearing or brakes, might put in power brakes tho. MT:burnout:

Schumachers = Best fitting, work ok.
TTI = Fit ok, work best.

pure hell proved sometime exhaust is overrated and not needed.... see anything wrong in the pic?

anyway Tim, you know Im going to say fenderwell...but i know thats not your style... and my car proves that fenderwell headers cause rusty frames, broken bolts and broken torsion bars....

Attachments

• 11255181_914689928591588_5617916369161441875_n.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 112
-
Back