Status
Not open for further replies.

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a dash pad for my 69 cuda. It does not have to be perfect. Looking for something to put a dash pad cap on. As long as it doesn't have big cracks & isn't junk. I live in PA. 17856 Thanks.

Cawley the 68 is also different from 67 and 69.
67 had an additional ridge running all the way across the top. (one year)
68 uses the lower pads that mate to the upper. The side legs are different. (one year)
69-up if your going to be capping or good original. Somewhere in the 70's they changed the texture I do believe.

I have this one, I believe it was from my 68 or 69 barracuda.. Sorry don't recall specifically. But it is in pretty good shape and is still pliable. It was off of a Nevada car.

Probably could be dyed to any color you like.

PM Me if interested

Attachments

• pad.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 161
  • pad2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 156
  • pad3.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 132
  • pad4.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 151
  • pad5.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 147
I WAS LOOKING AT THESE, what is the difference between the dash pad and the dash pad covers? i mean i get what the difference would be but how do they look and install is more my question...

is the cover - does it just wrap around the old one or is it one of these carpet style covers?

Wayne I have one that was out of my Dads Swinger it would be a perfect Candidate for a Dash Cap. 67 and 68 I think are a little different then 69-76.

I WAS LOOKING AT THESE, what is the difference between the dash pad and the dash pad covers? i mean i get what the difference would be but how do they look and install is more my question... is the cover - does it just wrap around the old one or is it one of these carpet style covers?

It's a plastic cap that glues right over the old pad

thank you. as far as fitment are these as far as looks go the same as getting the new dash pad? :happy1:

It looked good on our duster.. Fitment wasn't great but it was awesome for the price you pay.. Ours was a blue pad and we bought a black cover to go over it and it still showed some blue under but that might only be us I dunno

I WAS LOOKING AT THESE, what is the difference between the dash pad and the dash pad covers? i mean i get what the difference would be but how do they look and install is more my question...

is the cover - does it just wrap around the old one or is it one of these carpet style covers?

I have put caps on other pads. I put one a 74 challenger & a 68 dart. They are a plastic with the grain. It glues on w/ the glue they provide. If done right you cant tell its a cap.

They are fine for a driver, but you can tell it's a cap and the fitment is far from great. As said above, 67 is a different profile shape, 68 has shorter side legs to meet the lower pads, 69-76 are the same shape, but the grain did change.

The brown pad above IS a 69-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back