67-69 Dart/Barracuda Convertible Trim Clips

-

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I posted this in the Wanted section also, just trying to get more coverage because I'm short on time. Im in need of 6 or so clips that hold the rear vert top trim on. Here are some pics. We are doing the final assembly on the Dart to go to the Nats in August. Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

One of the aftermarket vendors had those, RT Specialties? Tonys? Herbs? I forget. Last I heard they were sold out of stock though. Over a hundred dollars for a full set ( 14 pieces if my memory serves). I suppose you have searched the web over. Surely they will be production run again eventually but that doesn't help you today. I have some but don't know I can do "6" good used. If I can help I'll send you a PM. Good luck

I found someone on this site that was parting out a 68 Barracuda vert. He had the belt moulding in tact still on the car. I bought the complete moulding and asked for whatever clips were on the car. Got the mouldings and 20 clips for a hundred bucks. A bit extreme but hey it worked out.

I found someone on this site that was parting out a 68 Barracuda vert. He had the belt moulding in tact still on the car. I bought the complete moulding and asked for whatever clips were on the car. Got the mouldings and 20 clips for a hundred bucks. A bit extreme but hey it worked out.
Do you by chance have any extra's that you would sell? I need 6ish.
Thanks,
Martin

I got mine from Restoration Specialties p/n 6769BL but not sure if they are in stock now or not
Jim

I looked where I thought they were but didn't see them. I'll keep looking.

-
Back