67-69 Dart rear window glass??

-

Capt. Zorro

Reaction score
Can you still get the rear window glass for the '67-69 Dart at a reasonable price? I found windshields on e-pay but didn't see any back windows. Anyone in the Southeast have a parts car with decent glass in it?

What would you take for the glass shipped to 37938? Think Greyhound is the best for shipping large items.
Gracias Amigo

Never mind.. I found 4 Darts up in an old junkyard that hasn't crushed anything in years. I had almost forgotten about it, hadn't been to it in about 10 years. He had two '67's with good rear and side glass, no windshields tho.
One of my buddies gave me a lead on another place that may have some Mopar parts left also.

Never mind.. I found 4 Darts up in an old junkyard that hasn't crushed anything in years. I had almost forgotten about it, hadn't been to it in about 10 years. He had two '67's with good rear and side glass, no windshields tho.
One of my buddies gave me a lead on another place that may have some Mopar parts left also.

Your good fortune that they didn't have a used windshield. The millions of sand specks make those a huge waste of time and money.

Good, I kinda hate messing with shipping front or rear glass. Will save you on shipping too.

-
Back