Not open for further replies.

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys!

We are doing a number matching resto on a 1969 M-Code 440ci Cuda! well its coming out great but we need some wheel arch moldings!

these things need to be REALLY nice, we have people to re-anodize them and polish them so grungy is ok! but bents and dents are not.

let us know what you have!

Thanks
SS and AFX

Try messaging "barracudakid" Eddie, he always seems to have what the 2nd generation guys need!! Worth a shot!! Geof

I had to go through several sets to find a good set I would use. I would think a trim restorer could repair a set as easy as anything else. Worse case they do repop the wheel opening moldings - probably wont work on a numbers cars.

i have two sets from 68 barracudas one set is not so good but i think the other is ok will have to take a look in the morning

I had to go through several sets to find a good set I would use. I would think a trim restorer could repair a set as easy as anything else. Worse case they do repop the wheel opening moldings - probably wont work on a numbers cars.

we talked to laysons at MATS and they have a perfect NOS set they are going to use as a template but they wont be ready till the end of the year...

im looking for the front driver side wheel opening molding (67 Cuda).
if anyone is interessted in selling it -> please PM me
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back