-
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have started to restore my 67 Barracuda. After getting it media blasted, a few OLD school repairs showed up. This one looked like Hemorrhoids. We can not fix it using existing metal. It is the drivers side rear quarter. I dont want to disturb the whole panel to replace just a small section. Does anyone have the rear drivers side quarter section. I am from Sydney Australia. So you have to be willing to pack and send this distance.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 20140111_123029.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 143
Mainly after the quarter section. The valance would be a bonus, but not necessary. I can make the valance if I have to. The quarter section is a little more difficult, and I would prefer a proper pressing to get the correct shape.
If I can get both that would be great.

Paulo,
I may have the lower quarter piece you need I think I have both sides
but will have see for sure tomorrow.

Do you have a link? I looked and could only find the full quarter.

You can buy them off Ebay or direct from Tamraz auto parts in Illinois.Verhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/67-69-Barracuda-Lower-Quarter-Panel-Patch-Skin-Rear-PAIR-AMD-/390394500833?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3APlymouth%7CModel%3ABarracuda&hash=item5ae55356e1&vxp=mtry good people to deal with.

I do have the piece but it's not very good quality. I would feel bad trying to sell it to someone, it's just too far gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back