-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 67 barracuda rallye dash wiring harness. This has been gone through and rewrapped. All connectors have new packard 56 terminals, or have original connectors unpinned and cleaned then repinned. You can see from the pix below the ends which have been either unpinned and cleaned, or replaced with new ends that have been crimped and soldered on.

I have done the ammeter bypass and connected the ammeter wires together and wrapped them into the harness. I added in the tachometer leads in the correct colors since the tach wiring is not in these harnesses unless the car is ordered with one.

I also added in a light package with leads for glove box light, map light with on/off switch, ash tray light, and illuminated key hole with time delay relay. This was not originally available in the barracuda in 1967

I will include a list of what you need to make the light package work. And tag those non stock wires with what goes where. You will have to mod the ignition switch bezel and add in a hole with a light over the top of it to shine on the key hole, and drill a hole for the map light switch. This is a pretty easy mod to do.

Now for the details, the harness is located in west Texas. I am asking $250 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Alaska, Hawaii, or out of country pays actual shipping I accept paypal.

20170826_182836.jpg

20170826_183009.jpg

20170826_183031.jpg

20170826_183018.jpg

Last edited:
Bump $210 shipped lower 48 will include time delay relay. Whats needed for light package to work.

2 contact door pin switches
Glovebox light
Ashtray light
Ign switch light

If you dont want to use it, i can enclose the barrel type ends for the single contact door switches and it can be installed without this feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back