67 Barracuda shop manual

-

67redcudavert

Reaction score
I have an original 67 Plymouth shop manual and there isn't anything in there about Barracudas. Is there a supplement to the factory manual that covers Barracudas? Just wondering, it would be handy to have for body-related issues.

Factory service manuals normally cover different classes/models. So there was a-body manual, b-body manual, and so on.

the 68 Plymouth manual covers the Barracuda.
Sorry I don't know of a supplement. Maybe they did a separate one because of the body style change.
Mine covers Barracuda, Valiant, Belvedere ,and Fury.

The factory 67 manual I have covers A,B,&C bodies. I realize that anything mechanical like powertrain, brakes, suspension would be the same, even the electrical schematics for a Valiant look the same.

It would just be handy to have some of the Barracuda specific information about body related issues.

Yes, there was a 28? page supplement for the 67 barracuda. Here's a link to some scanned copies of the Service Manual Supplement. I purchased a 67 manual with the supplement already included. Hope this helps.

http://www.asinine.com/cars/67supp/index.html

I have an original 67 Plymouth shop manual and there isn't anything in there about Barracudas. Is there a supplement to the factory manual that covers Barracudas? Just wondering, it would be handy to have for body-related issues.

Rocky is correct. The new Barracuda was a late introduction and didn't make the 1967 Plymouth manual.

Yes, there was a 28? page supplement for the 67 barracuda. Here's a link to some scanned copies of the Service Manual Supplement. I purchased a 67 manual with the supplement already included. Hope this helps.

http://www.asinine.com/cars/67supp/index.html

Yes, that is what I was looking for, thanks.

You say you were able to find a manual that included the supplement?

Was it part of the book or just loose and came with it?

-
Back