'67 Cuda Engine Bay Wire Harness

-

tubbedamx

Location Boise, Idaho
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a replacement wire harness's for the engine and fowared lighting "Plugs into the firewall". I recently painted my engine compartment and I can't see myself installing the originall greasy wires. The car originally had a 273v8 with points and now its getting a 360 with electronic ignition.

I have been looking around for awhile and all I can find is harness's from a 68 from year one and some place called Lectric... I've googled the subject too and I am coming up with nothing....

ANY suggestions???
Thanks Jim

The 68 harness should work. There are additions like side marker lamp connections that you wont be using.

I bought my 67 harness from Year One. I'm surprised that they don't have them now.
When I got it I spliced in the eletronic ignition and the dual field alternator with the eletronic voltage regulator.

I bought my 67 harness from Year One. I'm surprised that they don't have them now.
When I got it I spliced in the eletronic ignition and the dual field alternator with the eletronic voltage regulator.

I don't suppose you would still have any part numbers that I could give to year one??
The part number they gave me for the '68 is HU258A but I don't know if thats for the engine or the forward lights.

Jim

Hey Jim, The 67 harness has the engine and light wiring in the same harness.
I'll look through my reciets to try and find a part number and get back to you. Bob

Try these folks, as seen in the Mopar Collectors Guide.
Evans Wiring Harness
8835 Parson Road
Erie PA 16509
Bill And Rose Evans
814-864-2622 fax# 814-866-81884
[email protected]
http://evanswiring.tripod.com

65-74 wiring harnesses, headlight,taillight, tach and transmission harnesses also available.
70-71 Cuda road lamp reproductions, and lamp wiring and brackets.

Try page 91 in the Year One catalog. It list part number HU258A as a harness for the 67 barracuda at $195.00. Also it list HU258AM at $159.00 for the eletronic regulator and ignition.
I've seen the Evans harness at shows and they look to be a high quality product.

-
Back