67 cuda priceing?

-
That looks exactly like my car was when it came from the factory. White exterior with a black vinyl roof. Only difference is that mine was a 68 with green interior.
Mine came with a 318 AT with a/c. could be a slant or a 273. For its condition I would buy it in a heartbeat! Paid 4500.00 for mine, ya I know way too much. Thanks Barrett Jackson for jacking up the cost of my 68, and no Barrett Jackson, contrary to popular belief all 68 barracudas did not come with a hemi...

If it is as clean as it looks I would buy it. Start figuring what it would cost to get it in that shape and it would be well over 10K.

One thing is this car has headrests and I don't think they were available in 1967. It isn't right if they were available.

this seems high to me. The guy knows nothing about the car because I sent him asking what motor was in it and if it has front disk and he couldnt answer. Im guessing that might be a slant? thoughts on price anyone?
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/1749400013.html

Scampin, I saw this the other day but didn't give it much thought. If you are going to look at it and need another pair of eyes, let me know. I wouldn't mind seeing it in person.

Scampin, I saw this the other day but didn't give it much thought. If you are going to look at it and need another pair of eyes, let me know. I wouldn't mind seeing it in person.
yeah possibly Ben. If you remember me Im the guy who came and bought your dart trunk pan. Apollo

Now the link is to an acura? G-mail email and total change of ad. Definately a scam.

yeah possibly Ben. If you remember me Im the guy who came and bought your dart trunk pan. Apollo

Hi Apollo! I didn't know that was you but am glad you mentioned it. Good to see you here at FABO and I am hoping I can take all the credit for you being here. ;) Let me know if you are interested in seeing that Barracuda.

Hi Apollo! I didn't know that was you but am glad you mentioned it. Good to see you here at FABO and I am hoping I can take all the credit for you being here. ;) Let me know if you are interested in seeing that Barracuda.
well as hersbird points out we might have a scammer on our hands. Yes you can take credit for me signing up sir.

-
Back