67 Cuda Pro Street project

-

65val6

64cuda
Reaction score
Hey look what I just got back for the 3rd time..I have been so lucky with this little coupe.. I have lost it to different circumstances 3 times the last time this summer ... I had it at a storage lot I got real busy and fell behind on 2 storage payments the next thing I know I was looking on Craigslist and there was my baby..my heart sank .. I said oh well and reluctantly decided to put my heart and soul into building my 1965 Coronet 500 into a stroked 572 Hemi monster ... I started in on it, took the front suspension and K member out to rebuild But I couldn't stop thinking about the Cuda so I called the guy that won the bid for it at the storage lot made a deal ... three truck loads of parts later .. the little coupe is safe in my garage ...Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!
Ive bean sanding and grinding the surface rust on her for three days now ...The 65 Coronet is back on the back burner for now.
My plan for the Cuda ...Pro Street ...aready backhalved, 4link ... the 572 stroked cross ram Hemi is going in the Barracuda .. 833 4 speed with gear vendor overdrive .. 4.10 narrowed Dana instead of the 5.36 Art Morrison spool 8 3/4 .. MT 33x19.5s out back... So here we go

Attachments

• 67 cudafrnt.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 265
  • 67cudadrvside.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 283
  • 67cuda4link.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 255
  • 67cudaps.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 261
-
Back