-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67GTConvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I found another car I want and it looks like I might have to part with my convertible Dart to get it.
It's a rust free survivor type car that had one owner for the first 40+ years (I'm the third owner) and is 99% original and unmolested.The original 273 and 904 trans have been rebuilt along the way and the car was gone through mechanically a few years back and runs,drives,and stops fine.The Dart came with factory disc brakes,tinted glass,HD cooling,undercoating and other options and has the bench seat with a column shift.
Being an unrestored Southern California car,the paint is faded,the top needs replacement,and the interior could use some work but it's all there and still presentable.The body is amazingly clean and solid and would require very little bodywork to be ready for a repaint or drive it as is like I have been.

Clean BC registration in my name and I can get more pics this weekend if there's genuine interest.Car is located in Victoria BC Canada and I assist with shipping and can deliver to a WA State border crossing if needed.
I'll have some better pics after the weekend but these are what I have right now.
I also have a bunch of nice parts I've collected for a restoration that can be included if I get my asking price.

Price is 14.5K CAD or 12.5K USD

IMG_0458 (1).JPG
IMG_0455 (1).JPG
IMG_0367.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back