Not open for further replies.

Surprise67GT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I am still looking for a Very nice Drivers side fender of a 67 dart. I would even take a clean 68 and For a mint 69 Fender, I would consider. At this point, I am willing to do the mods needed to convert. I would prefer it to be somewhere in New England. I am willing to pick it up, but shipping gets expensive. I would take a pair if the fenders are MINT.
Thanks I am located in Ct.

I am still looking for a Very nice Drivers side fender of a 67 dart. I would even take a clean 68 and For a mint 69 Fender, I would consider. At this point, I am willing to do the mods needed to convert. I would prefer it to be somewhere in New England. I am willing to pick it up, but shipping gets expensive. I would take a pair if the fenders are MINT.
Thanks I am located in Ct.
I have fenders, but they are in southern Virginia.

How much would you want for them? Can you send pics to my email?

Last edited by a moderator:
How much would you want for them? Can you send pics to my email?
They are off a 68, only diff I can think of is the marker lights. I'll sen pic soon, raining here now

Last edited by a moderator:
Arent the headlight buckets different?
The headlight buckets are actually the same on 67 to 68, it is just the upper mounting point for the headlight bezel that is in a different location. That can be easily overcome.

I'm bringing a nice pair of 67s (not perfect but well above average) to Carlisle. They are in Georgia and I don't want to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back