Not open for further replies.

bryan Schaupp

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I will be getting rid of some of my seats only need one pair for my project and will most likely be keeping the 66/67 seats I have posted. I will sell these, the 6/69 ones listed and later will list 69 set that has been recently re-upholstered

See picture for condition can drop off at Fastenall or UPS store if you arrange shipping approximately 40# each
$375
Thanks, Bryan

I will be getting rid of some of my seats only need one pair for my project and will most likely be keeping the 66/67 seats I have posted. I will sell these, the 6/69 ones listed and later will list 69 set that has been recently re-upholstered

See picture for condition can drop off at Fastenall or UPS store if you arrange shipping approximately 40# each

Thanks, Bryan
Sorry here are pictures

MVC-036S.JPG

MVC-037S.JPG

MVC-038S.JPG

MVC-039S.JPG

MVC-040S.JPG

MVC-041S.JPG

MVC-042S.JPG

MVC-043S.JPG

Figuring what I have in them I can offer them for $ 275 to anyone interested. Also lower price on tracks - separate post tracks will fit these seats but risers are for 64-65 I believe

$375
Thanks, Bryan
Will these seats fit a 1967 barracuda fastback? Also is the price per seat or for the pair? I am working on a barracuda that doesn’t have front seats.

They should fit. The emblems are is for a Dart I actually reduced price to $ 275 for pair. They are listed on Ebay. I will check my emails and make sure they did not sell

Best regards,

Bryan

I sold some of the bottom trim so I will be parting these out if you need anything:
Hardbacks $ 47 each
emblems $ 47 pair
Upper or lower seat sections $ 47 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back