67 dart rear window seal

-

sammie

Reaction score
I know the seal for the front windshield is different because of the different window moldings. Is the rear window seal the same as the 68 and up darts? I see some people advertise them as 68 and up and I have seen 67 and up darts they fit. Are the seals and molding clips the same on the 67 and 68 and up darts is my question. Thx

You have already answered your own question. Yes the gasket is different because of the plastic moldings. The 68-76 gasket will fit with the stainless moldings used for those years. You have to drill the holes and add the clips for that molding and get a set of molding. Or you can just use the gasket without any molding, if you can stand the look...

You have already answered your own question. Yes the gasket is different because of the plastic moldings. The 68-76 gasket will fit with the stainless moldings used for those years. You have to drill the holes and add the clips for that molding and get a set of molding. Or you can just use the gasket without any molding, if you can stand the look...

Are you saying the rear window seal or front ? Rear has clips screwed in around for molding already!

Do you have metal moldings on your rear window or not? I was probably thinking about a 67 Barracuda.

Do you have metal moldings on your rear window or not? I was probably thinking about a 67 Barracuda.

Yes I have two 67 darts and they both have the same stainless molding going around the rear window. Is it the same moldings and rear seal as the 68 darts and up?

Look in parts catalog for both years same number same part

-
Back