67 Dart Turn Signal and Reverse lens

-

Craig67

Reaction score
To all, I would really like to know if there is anyone that makes the Park/Turn Signal Lens as well as the Reverse Lens....I can not seem to find anywhere on line. Mine are cracked and need some new ones.
Your help is greatly appreciated.:banghead:

Doubt it. They are one year only. So are the tail light lenses

Appreciate the response, I have been looking on Ebay and have only found one that is in no better shape than the ones I currently have. Really frustrating that no one has a reproduction of these light lens. I have found the tail lights, just not the front Park/Turn signal Lens and the Reverse Lens

Have you tried wildcats in Oregon ? How about Laysons , Danti's , firestone collectables , or
wanted section on this site.

I have a 67 Dart and found the front turn signal clear lens from Lawsons. Not cheap, like 50 apiece but i think they are the only ones who have them

I do appreciate all the posts. They helped me greatly..Did find them at Layson's. Again thanks for the help and hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Not that it is much help, but 66 Dart reverse light lenses will interchange with 67 Dart. The 66's are mounted vertically and the 67's are mounted horizontally, so the lines in the lens will be running the wrong way.

-
Back