Not open for further replies.

Surprise67GT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I am new to this website. I just bought a dart off of one of the members. I am looking for a nice set of fenders for a 67 Dodge dart. I will take 67,8,or 9 if necessary, but prefer 67. I am in Connecticut. Let me know if you have anything. Thank you!

Welcome to the site! Another Dart is always good! I assume you know the fenders are different all three years?

Yes, I am aware that they are different. But the difference is only the marker light correct. I have no problem deleting the marker lights in exchange for a nice solid fender.

The headlight location as it sits in the fender is also different for all three years. Consequently, all the headlight bezels and Grille are different as well.

Hmmmm... Did not know that. Is it an easy mod? Thanks for the info.

I believe the 67 fender has no marker hole, either. I would look around and find a 67, as you will then not have the hassle. That's just me. There are a lot of 67's out there.

Patience young man, I say! One will likely show up. LoL

I believe the 67 fender has no marker hole, either. I would look around and find a 67, as you will then not have the hassle. That's just me. There are a lot of 67's out there.

Patience young man, I say! One will likely show up. LoL

The marker light is different.. 1967 fenders are hard to find around here.. If you can find some 68s or 69s I say go for it.. I've seen people do the mods before

i just sent ya a phone number of a person that has the period correct fenders for your car. they are about a hour and a half from you in pepperrell , ma. give me a call i want to see your car *** *** **** mike

I have a nice rust free 67 drivers side fender here in Michigan, dont know what the shipping would be like but im sure it could be done. I also have a nice rust free 69 passenger side that was made to look/fit the 67 dart ie: the hole for the marker and antenna were filled but the headlight bucket would need to be correctly installed. If interested at all just pm me here. Greg

I shipped a Road runner fender to Boston from Omaha For 90.00 not Including the cost of the packing, Via Greyhound. Just a suggestion.LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back