Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedart

It's not B3! It's UU1!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My fury is for sale. It needs to go this week, if I don't have any calls by tomorrow, I'm parting it out.

Car is located North of Seattle, Washington.

$800 OBO.

Complete minus dual snorkel air cleaner.

Has a 383 HP, 727 (not sure if these 727s came special, like with the hemi clutchs, or anything like that), 8 3/4 with 3.23 sure grip. Yes, it is a sure grip.

Has certifed speedo in great condition.

High amp alternator, ect.

Does not run, and has rust. It really is only worth a parts car because of the amount of rust. But anything can be restored now a days.

Will need 2 new 1/4s, new hood, new driver side fender (i have a replacement passenger side fender because it was hit back in the 80s) as well as many more items.

Theres been quite a bit of bondo on it. Don't want to hide anything. Any question feel free to PM me.

Tell your friends.

67Fury1017.jpg

67Fury1020.jpg

wow that should have no problem moving at all. Its worth it for the motor/trans and sure grip unit. Good luck!

wow that should have no problem moving at all. Its worth it for the motor/trans and sure grip unit. Good luck!

Yep exactly... Thats why I'm surprised no one has jumped on it...

The car when parked was a running and driving car.. So i think everything in the drivetrain is good.

No one seems to be wanting it, so I'm going to start parting it tomorrow...

PM me if you need parts and I'll let you know what I have and price.

-nick

Cash is good.

but i'll consider trades for 68 dart parts or 68 / 69 dart 2dr HT shells..

...What would the price on the alternator ?

Not sure if it is worth it to ship to Canada...

Thanx
Ian.

bump for a good deal. I would say give it another week. You already gave us fabo guys the jump on it, so put it on kijiji and whatever else you got out there. Tons of parts for someone with the same car!!

I just posted it over on the C Body Dry Dock site. Someone on there might be very interested. If you can, PM me your contact info so I can let people over there know. If you weren't all the way over on the other side of the country, I'd be interested.

was just bout to ask if ya had any spare dart parts i got my 67 dart and tryin to get all i can for it lol

It would cost a small fortune to get it shipped here. That is the only bad thing.

bump for a good deal. I would say give it another week. You already gave us fabo guys the jump on it, so put it on kijiji and whatever else you got out there. Tons of parts for someone with the same car!!

I don't have another week. I leave for Sacramento on Monday for school. I've tried to get it posted as much around the mopar world here but I'm not on every website.

I just posted it over on the C Body Dry Dock site. Someone on there might be very interested. If you can, PM me your contact info so I can let people over there know. If you weren't all the way over on the other side of the country, I'd be interested.

PM'ed.

was just bout to ask if ya had any spare dart parts i got my 67 dart and tryin to get all i can for it lol

Sorry man, only got 68 stuff and a bit of 69 stuff.

Truth be told it's not priced for a quick sale. Around here a non running C barge will fetch no more than $2-300.Sorry.

As you said you consider it a donor car because of all the rust.

Truth be told it's not priced for a quick sale. Around here a non running C barge will fetch no more than $2-300.Sorry.

As you said you consider it a donor car because of all the rust.

The parts on it are worth way more then what I'm asking... SG is worth atleast $400... plus the whole car and motor and whatnot..

The parts on it are worth way more then what I'm asking... SG is worth atleast $400... plus the whole car and motor and whatnot..
AGREED!!!!! If it wouldn`t cost so much to get her here, I would buy it right now.

Well I agree with you that it's worth more in parts but thats not what your doing.You want it gone quick so you cant truly make that arguement. Thats why I said price it for a quick sale.

Well I agree with you that it's worth more in parts but thats not what your doing.You want it gone quick so you cant truly make that arguement. Thats why I said price it for a quick sale.

I want it gone quick if someone is going to buy the entire car... I'd rather someone buy it and save me the work, and I got some cash for my move..

Bluedart I meant no offence.Just thought I'd point out the hitch in your plan.

If I had money I would give you $500 cash right now but disabilty means being barely able to feed myself,lol.Im actually close enough to make this a feasible thing as I live in southern BC,about 2.5 hr drive from Spokane.

Anyways good luck with the sale and it's a great car!

Hey, I saw your ad on Craigslist... and happened to find it on this forum as well. Looks like you are going to part it out? What are you wanting to get for the following parts: Radiator? Air Cleaner? Speedo? V8 fender emblems (if they aren't pitted).

Let me know, I'm not too far from Tacoma WA... so it's not a far drive for me. I would take the whole car but my wife wouldn't let me bring another Fury home, I already have two parts cars sitting out in the driveway.

Neat car for sure... let me know on prices, I can remove the items... I've taken out countless Fury dash assemblies.

Thanks,

Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back