-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
4 OEM bolts with whatever nuts and washers needed. These 4 bolts attach the triangle shaped stabilizer bar brackets to K member

Found my 72 Duster 340 front bar with OEM hardware. 5/16 x 7/8 grade 5 bolt with integral washer, nut on bottom with no washer. Personally if I was starting from scratch, I'd run grade 8 bolts 5/16 x 1.00 with grade 8 washers under the head and grade 8 nut with blue loctite.

Pics

P1010027.JPG

P1010028.JPG

I can try to find another set.
I've got a steel 5 gal. bucket full of mixed hardware under my workbench that started in 1978. Before last April, I could drag it out, turn it on its side, spread the contents in the floor and scratch through it. I can't move that bucket today. I can ask junior to scratch through it. Maybe he'll get lucky. 1978 to 88 was in a textile mill so odds of finding any similar kep washer hardware in it are mighty slim.
On a side note; I've never seen the name of that type of hardware in print but once. To this day I don't know if it is really KEP or the author left the T off KEPT.
Thanks so much for your help.

I have more than a few buckets. Spread them on an old towel, makes returning them to the bucket a lot easier. At one time I had a 30 gal trash can 1/2 filled with hardware. I'll start checking.

I have more than a few buckets. Spread them on an old towel, makes returning them to the bucket a lot easier. At one time I had a 30 gal trash can 1/2 filled with hardware. I'll start checking.
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back