[Found!] '67 or '68 Barracuda Notchback!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsully

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a '67 or '68 notchback that is in restorable condition or is partially restored. I live in St. George SC 29477, which is about 45 min. West of Charleston SC.

Would love to find something local or within a 4 hour radius of my location!

Thanks in advance!

I still have a 67 vert project here in upstate SC. It's apart. Lots and lots and lots of parts. Bring a truck and trailer and 3500.00

A few pics of the crusty unibody roller shell laying out there under the shed wouldn't inspire a purchase. It has 75 model disc brake front end and 7.25 X 276 rear under it. There is a 8.25 rear , open 321 ( or is it 323? I forget ) gear laying here too ( another 100 and swap it in while you're here ).
All of those small impossible to find vert specific pieces are here, very nice OEM fenders, plus new quarter skins, new Legendary upholstery, new top, a complete commando engine package, the list goes on and on. To pull it all for pics just aint gonna happen. That's why I haven't sold it already. Hell the OEM hard backlight and one of the last available made in USA windshields ( Virginia I think. I drove to Columbia to buy it. ) are behind a full length dresser in a bedroom.
Someday the family members will pull it all out and part it away on ebay. A lot more money that way.
I'll state 1 major component I don't have... 67 correct 904 transmission for 273.
Good luck, good hunting.

For sale 67 cuda. 2500
Ks area
No rust
Toast windshield
IMG_20170119_123803.jpg

I have a 67 convertible 273 Commando car. UNMOLESTED. Red on red with a white top. All original except I redid the interior because the mice got into it years ago. Car runs and drives great. I re did all the usual things. Front end, gas tank, brakes and lines, etc. An amazing car. Needs restoration or can be kept the way it is. Frame rails, floor pans,tire belly, trunk extensions all good. Needs quarter patch panels and inner fenders repaired. This is an extremely rare car so Im not giving the car away but I will sell it at a fair price.

I have a 67 convertible 273 Commando car. UNMOLESTED. Red on red with a white top. All original except I redid the interior because the mice got into it years ago. Car runs and drives great. I re did all the usual things. Front end, gas tank, brakes and lines, etc. An amazing car. Needs restoration or can be kept the way it is. Frame rails, floor pans,tire belly, trunk extensions all good. Needs quarter patch panels and inner fenders repaired. This is an extremely rare car so Im not giving the car away but I will sell it at a fair price.
Where are you located at?

What type of budget you looking for. I have a 69 but has has a 68 front clip.
Located in st Augustine fl.

67 fastback cuda
With very 6 and 3 speed sold

Sold. In ks. More cats to sell
See my ad
David

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back