68-69 Dart guys! Bumpers!

-

George R

Mopar Nutcase
Reaction score
I don't know if you all know about this new part from AMD or not, but they now make repro rear bumpers, triple chrome plated for 68/9 Darts, and they're $304 SHIPPED in the lower 48!
I just bought one for my 69 Convertible.
In comparison, when I restored the gold car I paid over $400 each plus shipping for my bumpers, and both of them had something I didn't like about them.
Hopefully they'll start making front bumpers as well!
Here's a link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/68-6...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

George

That does seem like a good deal. Let us know how it looks when you get it. I would be interested if the chrome is show quality nice.

Bumper arrived today via FedEx, well packaged. It looks real nice. I dunno how it's going to fit, but it looks good.

Best deal on the planet for the cost!

George

Bumper arrived today via FedEx, well packaged. It looks real nice. I dunno how it's going to fit, but it looks good.

Best deal on the planet for the cost!

George

I would be all over that if it was the shipping problems to Canada.I hope she fitsssss nice for ya George.

Thanks Snake. I'm sure I'll have to open up a few holes here & there. I mean, it's a reproduction part. But for the money, it is absolutely stunning. Like I said, I was into bumpers for close to $1000 on the gold 340 car after shipping, and both bumpers had stuff about them that I didn't like. For $300 shipped, this new one is perfect. If they ever make the front bumper, I'll buy one of those too!
Good job AMD!

George

Where were those guys three years ago when I needed them? I too spent good money when I had mine restored at Tri-City. They did do an amazing job and I saved shipping by picking them up at Carlisle. I'm glad to see AMD getting more and more metal on the market for these cars. Do you know if they are made in the states?

Any updates on the install? Thinking about picking up one of these bumpers.
Car isn't painted yet, so I just hung it on the back by 2 bolts to see how it looks. It looks real good to me.

Where were those guys three years ago when I needed them? I too spent good money when I had mine restored at Tri-City. They did do an amazing job and I saved shipping by picking them up at Carlisle. I'm glad to see AMD getting more and more metal on the market for these cars. Do you know if they are made in the states?
Thats exactly what I was thinking! LOL
This bumper is NICE, but it's not as nice as a Tri-City bumper, but it's only $300 shipped to your door. Came shipped from AMD, but I have no idea where it was made. It's just as heavy as my original.
sweet i need a set for my car too.
Great for a street car or racecar. The finish it smooth, but there are some "lines" in it for lack of a better word.
Lets put it this way; I'm happy with it, and if they come out with a front bumper, I'll buy that one too.

-
Back