-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stormin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a driver's side motor mount bracket for a 340 in a body. If anyone has one to spare it would be great. I attached a picture of what I am looking to find.

Aloha
Stormin
[email protected]

Dscn7703.jpg

Dscn7706.jpg

That's the expensive one and hard to find.

I can mod the one you have or you can use washers to shim it. If the car is a 100 point resto you need the factory deal.

Here's what I've done. These have been installed holding up to 540hp. Slightly different mount, but sama idea. Original on right, modded on left.
Picture003-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Crackedback, thank you for the offer and the idea on the modifications. I am in no hurry and not doing a 100 point resto. I am going to wait and keep looking for a bit and see what I can find. If nothing comes up I might have to go the modified route. Thanks crackedback.

I wonder why Chrysler stopped making them. They're still needed for people putting their 360 crate engines in the 67-72 A Bodies. They made them in early 2001, at least. I have a few here that have a date of 3/6/01 on them. I bought 4 of them when I saw them on sale for $25 each back in 05. That must have been when they were just trying to get rid of the rest of the stock.

I guess Chysler figured that Schumacker was doing a good enough job, and they didn't need to make any more for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back