68 barracuda deluxe interior seat medallion

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
These?

000_1337.jpg

BINGO!!!!!! Yes those.....

My buddy needs one. How about the little flipper for the foldown rear seat with the plastic bushing???

How much? You can PM me with $$$.

Thanks alot.
Sorry about that,I posted those pics in hopes to help you locate one(those are from my car).I figured someone might have one kicking around in their toolbox or bolt bin,I just went thru 8 bolt buckets hoping I had one for you but came up empty,sorry.
Doug

Sorry about that,I posted those pics in hopes to help you locate one(those are from my car).I figured someone might have one kicking around in their toolbox or bolt bin,I just went thru 8 bolt buckets hoping I had one for you but came up empty,sorry.
Doug

OH well......I just need one.

I hope someone that has one reads this thread..........

I am not sure, it's the medallion for the upper front seat cushion. Look at what moparclown posted.

I will and let you know if I see them again. You might try Eddie Combs here on the site. He`s got a ton of 68 Barracuda stuff.

I got a seat flipper from him, but he didn't have any emblems with post intact. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Somebody is reproducing those now. I`m sorry I don`t know who it is but I`ve seen a few on Ebay.

Man I hope Somebody reproduces those seat medallions. Bought Legendary deluxe covers and they dont come with them. Also, the Legendary door panels dont have the chrome covers on corners of the map pockets. Cant find those either!

Well CRAP!

Now I have something else to find. I didn't know that the deluxe had medallions.

I wish there were some 1968 Barracudas around this area to look at.

Does anyone have pictures of a 1968 Barracuda with the madallions?

Well CRAP!

Now I have something else to find. I didn't know that the deluxe had medallions.

I wish there were some 1968 Barracudas around this area to look at.

Does anyone have pictures of a 1968 Barracuda with the madallions?

PM Moparclown, as you see he took a pic of his in this thread.

Are they the same as found on the '69 deluxe interior?

Good question.....can't find any good pics of the 2 years....

Are they the same as found on the '69 deluxe interior?

The medallions pictured in moparclowns early post (which are from a 69) look to be the same as the 68 medallions. It`s hard to see the detail in them but they look right. I thought if redfastback can`t find the medallions individually it may be possible to find an entire seat that has them, perhaps on Ebay or Craigslist. For reference, here`s a 68 seat with the medallion.

IM000206 (Medium).JPG

IM000207 (Medium).JPG

Thanks John!! That was cool of you to post a pic. My buddy is just going to upholster the driver's seat and leave the pass one til he finds an emblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back